Persona Download Instructions
- You many find it helpful to print these instructions before you start.
- If you have any open Persona sessions close them now.
- If your default browser is not Internet Explorer cancel this process, launch Internet Explorer and go to 'http://www.dixiesales.com/persona'
Note: If you continue with a browser other than Internet Explorer the prompts you see may not match these instructions.
- Delete any icons for Persona from your desktop before you start.
- Click on this link Persona Setup
- You will get a window with mutiple options. Choose 'Run' or 'Open'.
- Click the [Run] button.
Note: Depending on which version of Internet Explorer you are using the next choices will vary and you will need to answer security prompts to download and run the program. For detailed instructions, see the link at the bottom of this page.
- After have downloaded and run the file, the Installer window will appear. Click 'Next' on each window, then click 'Install' and click 'Finish' on the last window.
Note: If your virus protection software prevents you from installing Persona, disable the virus protection software and restart the Persona download (remember to restart your virus protection when you are done!).
- To make it easy to open Persona, you may want to put a shortcut to it on your Desktop. To do that:
You are done! To launch Persona, go to your Windows Desktop and click the ThinTerm.exe shortcut icon. This will launch the Persona Session window.
Click the Session 'Dixie Information Network' to highlight it and click the Open. The Persona login screen should appear and you can log in as normal.
Step-by-step Install Instructions available here if you need further help.
- On your Windows Desktop, click the 'Start' button, then choose 'All Programs'
- Choose 'Persona Windows Client'
- Right-click Thin Term.exe
- Click 'Send to'
- Choose 'Desktop (create shortcut)'. This will create a shortcut to ThinTerm.exe on your Windows desktop.