2018 Terms & Conditions
Gardner Dixie Sales 2018 Freight Policy
Effective Date: January 1, 2018
|Diamond Freight Terms||Gold Freight Terms|
|Parcel Shipments|| (Qualifying Order Placed by December 31, 2017)||(No Spring Order Placed)|
|Parcel Ground Shipments||$200 Freight Allowed||$200 Freight Allowed|
|Rural and Residential Delivery Fees||$2.50||$2.50|
|Standard Parcel Shipping Fee||$10.99||$10.99|
|Oversized Accessories (collectors, decks, shells, etc)||Actual Carrier Charges (Split)||Actual Carrier Charges (Split)|
|Drop Ship Fee||$4.00||$4.00|
|Expedited Delivery||Actual Carrier Charges||Actual Carrier Charges|
|Orders Less than $25||$5.00||$5.00|
|Weekly Prepaid Freight(excluding wholegoods) **||Yes ($50 min. order)||No|
|Automatic Warehouse Shipping (HOP,MTD,KH, OR/SI, HydroGear) ***||Yes (No Additional Charge)||No ($10.99 by Request)|
|Alternate Warehouse Shipping (All other product lines)||Actual Freight Charges||Actual Freight Charges|
|Weekly Allocated Backorder Release||No Additional Charge||No Additional Charge|
|Allocated Backorder Release with new order or by Special Request||No Additional Charge||No Additional Charge|
|Truck Freight - LTL||Diamond Freight Terms||Gold Freight Terms|
|Lift Gate Delivery Service||Actual Carrier Charges||Actual Carrier Charges|
|Parts||$200 Freight Allowed||$200 Freight Allowed|
|All Engines and Shortblocks||Actual Carrier Charges||Actual Carrier Charges|
|Oversized Accessories (collectors, decks, shells, etc)||Actual Carrier Charges||Actual Carrier Charges|
|Wholegoods||PROGRAM SPECIFIC||PROGRAM SPECIFIC|
|Oil/Fuel/Lubricants (Stand-Alone Program)||Diamond Freight Terms||Gold Freight Terms|
|Mix and Match 1-19 Cases||Actual Carrier Charges||Actual Carrier Charges|
|Mix and Match 20-41 Cases||Flat Rate $75||Flat Rate $75|
|Mix and Match 42 + Cases||Freight Allowable||Freight Allowable|
- Orders shipped outside of the continental United States will be billed shipping charges based on total weight & dimensions of shipment, to include customs duties andbrokerage fees, if applicable.
- COD shipments are not available from Gardner.
- All special fees, including hazardous materials, fuel surcharges etc., are in addition to the above charges.
- Factory Direct Drop Shipments will be assessed actual freight charges.
** $5,500 minimum booking order to qualify
*** $2,000 minimum booking order to qualify
All parts on orders that are shipped FedEx, UPS & USPS and meet the order value in the above chart will ship with deductible freight charges. (If the invoice is paid in full by the 15th calendar day the following month after purchase, the freight charge will be deducted.)
Standard Freight Policy
Engines, short blocks and oversized accessories do not qualify for free freight except on program orders. Actual freight charges will apply to these items and to all oversized items that are affected by the carrier’s dimensional weight factor.
Whole goods have a separate freight program. Please see the applicable whole goods program for details.
All factory drop-ships are subject to the manufacturer’s individual freight policies. Please consult your Customer Service Representative for details.
Shipping damage claims must be filed with Gardner Dixie Sales within 2-business days of receipt of order. We suggest that you inspect all incoming shipments for shortages and damages to packaging or contents prior to accepting them from the parcel or freight carriers. Please be sure to note any damages or shortages on the carrier’s delivery documents and keep a copy for use in filing your claim. Please keep the box, packing material and damaged item for all claims – whether or not an item is damaged or missing due to a damaged box, for 5 business days (UPS and Fed Ex) or until notified by the carrier or LTL company.
Annual Stock Return
Your Annual Stock Return request must be submitted and received at a Gardner Dixie Sales warehouse between October 1st and December 15th. Returns will be applied to a Two-for-One Offsetting Order.
The following are classified as non-returnable items and are not eligible for the annual stock adjustment:
- Items with a unit cost of less than a dollar.
- Items listed by manufacturers as non-returnable or no longer available.
- Attachments, whole goods, and whole good accessories.
- Liquids, chemicals, sprays, electrical parts, gaskets, literature, engines, short blocks, pumps, belts, or items with a limited shelf life.
- Broken bulk packages, non-original or damaged packaging.
- Installed, damaged or used items.
- Gardner Dixie Sales reserves the right to amend the list of non-returnable items at any time without notice.
Annual Return Procedure
- Service Centers must submit a neatly printed or computer-generated return request list arranged or grouped together by the manufacturer and without any pricing.
- Upon review of return request, the Service Center will be sent an approved return list and RMA.
- NOTE: WE MUST RECEIVE SHIPMENT WITHIN 30-DAYS AFTER THE RMA IS ISSUED.
- Properly pack items with like parts together in resalable condition, clearly marked, and with RMA number clearly written on the outside of the package.
- Ship package prepaid to Gardner Dixie Sales per RMA instructions.
- No return will be accepted without prior approval (RMA).
- Unauthorized returns and damaged or non-returnable items will be scrapped or returned to the service center freight collect.
- Credits will be issued to the service center’s account only against a two-for-one offsetting order, with the credit receiving the same order dating terms as the offsetting order.
Pricing, product and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Payment is due on the 15th of the month following each statement date. A 1.5% finance charge will be added to all past due invoices. Waiver of any one or more finance charges shall not be deemed to be a waiver of future finance charges. Service center agrees to pay all costs and expenses of collection, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, in addition to all other sums due. We accept payment by check, Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover and cash (pick-up orders only). A $35 fee will be charged to your account for each returned check. If you have any questions or need additional copies of your invoices e-mail us at ARDept@dixiesales.com or call Accounts Receivable at 1-888-375-7500.Printable version